IRONMAN Waco 70.3 Training Camp
September 20th - 22nd, 2019
Each athlete receives:
- Two exclusive training days hosted by professional triathletes and coaches
- A sneak peak and trial run of the IRONMAN 70.3 Waco Bike and Run Course
- Swim Clinic to enhance performance for IRONMAN 70.3 Waco - Sponsored by ROKA
- Full SAG and nutritional support along both the Bike and Run Course - Sponsored by Giant
- Three days of networking and socializing with fellow triathletes
- Two days of private coaching specifically tailored to the needs of IRONMAN 70.3 Waco
- Two complimentary catered meals
- An exclusive IRONMAN 70.3 Waco Camp goodie bag
- An exclusive IRONMAN 70.3 Waco Camp Training Notebook
- An exclusive IRONMAN 70.3 Waco Camp discounted hotel rate (while available)
Camp Tentative Schedule
|Friday, September 20th -- Optional|
|6:00pm||Optional Casual Meet and Greet|
|Saturday, September 21st|
|9:00am||Welcome to Waco!|
Check in at the Bicycle World Waco,
grab your goodie bag, and meet for a quick weekend overview.
|9:30am||Run Clinic and Run|
Pre run excercises, run drills, and run form tips.
Then run one lap of the Waco 70.3 Run Course.
|11:30am||Camp talk and Complimentary lunch|
Coach Natasha will talk through the Waco 70.3 course,
and share advice on how to race, pace and fuel for a successful race.
|1:00pm||Rest and recharge|
Meet at the Waco Family YMCA Pool
This will be a highly informational swim clinic along with a swim workout
practicing open water swim skills. Coaches will also be providing stroke
correction and form feedback for all athletes.
|5:30pm||That's a wrap for the day!|
Enjoy your evening. We'll see you in the morning!
|Sunday, September 22nd|
|6:00am||Breakfast is served!|
Fuel up with the hotel’s complimentary breakfast buffet downstairs.
|7:00am||Load Up! Let’s Go!|
Meet us at IRONMAN 70.3 Waco Transition area.
Setup your T2 and get ready to ride the bike course.
|7:30am||Waco 70.3 Trial Run Begins|
We’ll ride the entire 56-mile Bike Course and optional run ONE loop of the
two-loop Run Course. Bicycle World Staff will be available at all
times for rider support.
|1:30pm||Post Ride Lunch|
Enjoy a complimentary catered brunch after your ride and run.
Coach Natasha will be available to answer questions as you finish your ride and run.
|3:00pm||That’s a wrap!|
Thanks for joining us this weekend! Have fun exploring the town.
Don’t forget to stop by Bicycle World and Waco Running Company
to get prepared for Waco 70.3. See you in October!